2 cups of Bisquick mix
⅔ cup canned pumpkin
2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon milk
1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix together until smooth: 2 tbsp. honey ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms, beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto floured surface (may use baking mix in place of flour).
- Gently roll dough in baking mix and knead 10 times. Roll ½ inch thick.
- Cut with a 2 inch cutter dipped in baking mix.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until light and golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spread with spiced honey spread.