- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix ½ cup sugar(hold back 1 T) & cornstarch in 2 quart saucepan.
- Stir in blueberries (can used frozen or fresh) & water.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil & stir for 1 minute. Pour into non-greased 1 ½ quart casserole.
- Mix remaining ingredients until soft ball forms.
- Drop dough, by tablespoons, onto hot blueberry mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes
Leave a Reply