- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup Bisquick mix
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and have a 9 inch pie plate ready.
- Mix the diced onion, salt and pepper into the ground beef then brown the mixture in a large pan/skillet.
- Make sure the meat is fully cooked; his should take about 10 minutes.
- You can also add your own flavorings here too such as hot sauce, garlic, spices or chopped jalapeños.
- Drain off any excess fat after cooking.
- Spread the cooked meat mixture into the 9-inch pie plate and sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
- In a separate bowl, blend beaten eggs with evaporated milk and Bisquick.
- Make sure the mixture is well combined and pour it over the cheese in the pie plate.
- Bake in the over for 25 minutes, cut into wedges and you're done.