- 1 servings
- 4 Eggs
- ½ c Sugar
- ½ c Brown Sugar; Packed
- ½ c Bisquick
- 4 oz Chocolate; Melted, cooled
- ¾ c Nuts; Chopped
- ¼ c Margarine or butter; soften
- Preheat oven to 350~.
- Grease 9" pie plate.
- Beat all ingredients except nut until smooth;
- 2 minutes in blender on high, stopping blender occasionally to stir, or 2 minutes with hand beater.
- Pour into plate; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.