- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas and carrots
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- ⅓ cup milk Paprika, if desired
- Heat 1 ½ cups milk, the peas and carrots, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring frequently.
- Stir Bisquick mix and ⅓ cup milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture (do not drop directly into liquid).
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.