1 ½ cups bisquick baking mix
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
¾ cup dairy sour cream or plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease square pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- Mix all ingredients except streusel; beat vigorously 1 minute.
- Spread in pan;
- Sprinkle with streusel
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting, makes 9 servings.
- Cut 2 tablespoons firm margarine or butter into ¼ cup Bisquick baking mix
- Add 3 tablespoons sugar, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg until crumbly.