- 6 servings
- 12 oz Sausage, little sizzlers
- 3 c Hash browns, loose, frozen
- ½ c Green onions, chopped
- 2 tb Milk
- ½ ts Salt
- ¼ ts Pepper
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- ¾ c Bisquick
- ⅓ c Milk
- 2 ea Egg
- Cook sausages and drain.
- Grease 10 inch pie plate.
- Spread potatoes in pie plate.
- Mix together next 5 ingredients and spread over potatoes.
- Arrange sausages in spoke fashion on top.
- Mix together Bisquick, milk and eggs and pour around sausages.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.