- 1 servings
- 10 oz Frozen Cranberry-Orange
- 4 Eggs
- Relish; thawed
- 1 ½ c Sugar
- ¾ c Milk
- ¾ c Bisquick Baking Mix
- ⅓ c Margarine or butter; melted
- Whipped Cream
- 1 ts Vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease pie plate, 10 x 1 ½ inches.
- Sprinkle relish evenly in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients except whipped cream until smooth, 30 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes; cool.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Garnish with Whipped Cream.
Recipe from the Bisquick Recipe Club, Prodigy Beth Lane
Leave a Reply