- 6 servings
- 8 oz Green Beans
- Fresh* 1 ½ c Milk
- 4 oz Mushroom: Stems and Pieces*
- ¾ c Bisquick Baking Mix
- ½ c Onion; Chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Garlic Cloves; Crushed
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 c Cheddar Cheese; Shredded
- ¼ ts Pepper
- * 8 ounces fresh green beans, cut lengthwise into strips.
- * 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease pie plate, 10 x 1 ½ inches.
- Heat beans and 1 inch salted water ( ½ teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
- Cook uncovered 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook until tender, 5 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Mix beans, mushrooms, onion, garlic and cheese in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Recipe from The Bisquick "No Time To Cook" Recipe booklet featuring