- 6 Servings
- 8 oz Cottage cheese-small curd brown.
- ¼ c Sour cream Hints: Add onion, bacon,
- 4 oz Shredded sharp cheddar mushrooms, etc.
- May be cheese frozen.
- ½ c Bisquick (I used Recipe ease).
- Reheat at 300 degrees or ¼ c Melted butter
- Microwave 3 Eggs for 3 minutes on high.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Note: These are great!
- Mix all ingredients with sure to add cooked bacon Electric mixer.
- Grease and mini-muffin tins or use Some diced onion.
- This Teflon ones.
- Recipe only makes about
- Fill ¾ full.
- Bake for 1 ½ Dozen so be sure to at least 15-20 minutes or until double.
- Great make ahead appetizer!
Posted by: Kathryn Nicholson (WMPX17A) - Prodigy Reposted by: Debbie
Carlson - Cooking Echo