- 8 servings
- 2 c Bisquick baking mix
- 1 c Cheese; ricotta
- ½ c Water; cold
- ⅓ c Green onions; chopped
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 ½ c Cheddar cheese; shredded
- 1 pk Taco seasoning mix 1 c Sour cream
- 1 c Water
- 1 Egg; lightly beaten
- 10 oz Spinach *
- frozen, thawed, chopped and squeezed dry. Heat oven to 350~F.
- Combine baking mix and ½ c cold water; stir until soft dough forms.
- Press dough into bottom of greased 13x9" baking dish.
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet until brown.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix (dry) and 1 c water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture over dough.
- Combine spinach, ricotta cheese and onions; spread over ground beef mixture.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, sour cream and egg; spoon evenly over spinach mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply