- 1 servings
- Bisquick drop biscuits Fresh sliced strawberries
- French vanilla ice cream and Fresh whipped cream
- This is a really easy dessert, loaded with calories, and not for the faint-of-heart!
- Make the Bisquick drop biscuits as directed on the package,
- Add 1 tb of sugar (or 2, if you like).
- Bake as directed.
- While still warm, cut in half and put the bottom half in a bowl.
- Cover with fresh strawberries (which you have marinated in 4 Tb sugar in the refrigerator for 2 days).
- Add a scoop or two of French vanilla ice cream.
- Top with the top layer of the biscuit.
- Now, cover with more strawberries and top with fresh whipped cream.
Source: Linda Fields' homemade goodies Typed for you by; Linda Fields,
Cyberealm BBS, Watertown, NY 1992 315-786-1120