- 6 servings
- ¼ c 7-up
- 2 c Bisquick
- ¼ c Buttermilk
- Mix together 7-up, buttermilk, bisquick to smooth dough.
- Dip hand into just enough more Bisquick you can knead dough in bowl till smooth and elastic.
- Shape dough into 6 patties of equal size, 1" thick & place 1 patty in center of a greased 9" round layer pan.
- Arrange the other patties around that.
- Wipe tops of each in a dab of butter or margarine.
- Bake at 450F (very hot oven) 18-20 minutes or till triple in size & golden brown.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before serving.
- Makes 6 Mc Fabulous flaky biscuits.