- 1 egg
- ¾ c. milk
- ½ c. sugar
- 3 c. Bisquick
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg, add Bisquick and milk.
- Stir to make soft dough.
- Knead lightly, just until smooth.
- Pat or roll out into rectangle 10 x 8 inches.
- Spread with butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll up tightly beginning with wide side.
- Seal well by pinching edge of dough into roll.
- Place sealed side down on non-greased baking sheet.
- Make cuts with scissors almost through roll at 1 inch intervals.
- If desired form roll in crescent.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- While warm, glaze top with mixture of ¼ cup confectioners' sugar and 2 teaspoons warm water.
- Makes 10 to 12 slices.
Leave a Reply