- Self rising flour 1 cup
- cocoa powder 1 ½ tablespoon
- butter 6 tablespoon
- sugar ¾cup
- milk ½ cup
- boiling water 1 ½ cup
- cocoa powder ¼ cup
- vanilla 1 tsp
- sugar 1 cup
- First of all heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a pan and then melt the butter in it.
- Mix flour, 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa, butter and ¾ cup of sugar in a bowl.
- Put vanilla and milk in it.
- Mix it until it becomes smooth.
- Now put this batter into the melted butter in the pan.
- Mix cocoa powder and sugar in a small bowl and put it over the batter.
- Take the remaining cup of sugar and ¼ cup of cocoa powder and stir it.
- Then sprinkle it over the batter.
- Take boiling water and pour over the top of the mixture in the pan.
- Place the pan in oven and bake the mixture for about 25-30 minutes.
- When it gets ready serve it warm with cream or ice cream.
Leave a Reply