- 1Cup Of Bisquick Pancake And Baking Mix
- 4 Cups Of Fresh Sliced American Peaches
- 1 Teaspoon Of McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup Of Softened Real Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Of C&H White Superfine Sugar
- 1 Cup Of Cold 2% Milk
- 1 Pinch Of Fresh Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Pinch Of Fresh Ground Cinnamon
- 1.75 Quart Carton Of Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream
- To get the recipe started, please preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Next you will want to melt the softened real unsalted butter in a saucepan, and then pour it into an eight by eight inch baking dish.
- Next add in the white superfine sugar, Bisquick pancake and baking mix, fresh ground cinnamon, fresh ground nutmeg, pure vanilla extract, cold 2% milk, and then rapidly mix all of these delicious ingredients together until an even batter is formed.
- Next level out the batter to an even thickness.
- Moving along, next line out your fresh peach slices across the now leveled batter.
- You can now slide the baking dish into the oven, so that your cobbler can bake for forty five minutes, or until it's golden brown.
- Serve the Bisquick peach cobbler hot with a large scoop of Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream.