Easy bisquick quiche is a much enjoyed main dish. Most cooks classify this dish as easy to prepare. Easy bisquick quiche! Undeniably delicious and a well loved European food!
- 2 cups fillings of your choice (example broccoli, mushrooms, etc.)
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix (Bisquick)
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 10 inch pie plate or 8 inch square.
- Sprinkle fillings, onions and cheese in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and pour into plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.