- 6 servings
- 1 Jar (5oz) Sharp pasteurized
- ½ c Bisquick baking mix
- Process cheese spread
- 2 tb Toasted sesame seed
- Mix cheese spread and baking mix.
- Shape into a roll, about 1 inch in diameter, on lightly floured cloth covered board.
- Roll in sesame seed, pressing lightly if necessary.
- Wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut roll into ¼ inch slices.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Makes about 42 appetizers.
FROM THE KITCHEN OF: Gary & Margie Hartford [Eugene, Oregon] From: The recipe files of General Mills Inc. (1981) Shared 7/93