- 1 servings
- ½ c Brown sugar; packed
- ¼ c Sugar; granulated
- ¼ c Butter
- 1 tb Lemon juice
- 1 c Bisquick baking mix
- 2 ts Milk
- ½ c Walnuts; chopped
- ½ ts Vanilla
- 1 pk Cream cheese; 8 oz softened
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 8" square pan.
- Mix brown sugar and butter till well blended.
- Stir in Bisquick and walnuts till mixture is crumbly; reserve 1 cup.
- Press remaining mixture in pan with fingers. Bake 12 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and granulated sugar; beat in remaining ingredients till smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over layer in pan;
- Sprinkle with crumbly mixture.
- Bake till center is firm, about 25 minutes.
- NB. Results aren't always consistent (sometimes it's too crumbly or the
- bottom layer sticks in the pan). However, it's Dad's favorite recipe.
Source: Bisquick book posted by Anne MacLellan
Leave a Reply