- 1 servings
- 1 c Bisquick
- ½ c Milk
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 3 tb Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 ⅔ c Hot Water
- ⅓ c Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a greased 8" square pan, mix Bisquick, ½ C sugar and 3 T cocoa powder.
- Stir in milk and vanilla until blended.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour water over top.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top is firm.
- Dust lightly with confectioner's sugar if desired.
- Spoon into dessert bowls while hot.
- Tastes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipping cream on top.
Leave a Reply