- 6 servings
- 1 tb Butter
- ¾ c Bisquick or baking mix
- 1 tb oil
- ¼ ts Salt
- 2 c Mushrooms; sliced
- 3 Eggs
- ½ c Green onions;
- Chopped Tomato slices or wedges; opt
- 1 c Swiss cheese; shredded Parsley; opt
- 1 ts Tarragon; dried
- Preheat oven 400 F.
- Heat butter and oil in large frying pan.
- Toss in mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spread mushrooms, green onions, cheese and tarragon in bottom of greased 10 inch pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients 15 seconds in blender or 1 minute with hand beater till smooth and pour over vegetable mixture.
- Bake in preheated 400F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till top is golden and pie is cooked.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with tomato and parsley.
Leave a Reply