- 8 servings
- BETTY GARNES
- 2 oz Chopped pimento, drained
- 1 pk (6 oz) frozen crab meat
- 2 c Milk
- 1 cn (6 oz) tuna drained
- 1 c Bisquick
- 1 c Shredded process sharp American
- 4 Eggs
- 3 oz Cream cheese, cut into ¼"
- ¾ ts Salt
- ¼ c Green onions; sliced
- Nutmeg; dash
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease pie plate, (10 x 1 ½ inch)
- Mix crab meat, cheeses, onions and pimiento in plate.
- eat remaining ingredients til
- smooth, 15 seconds in blender or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes *1 can (6 oz) crab meat, drained and cartilege removed, or
- 1 can (4 ½ oz) shrimp, well rinsed and drained,
- Can be substituted for the frozen crab meat and shrimp.
Leave a Reply